Apr 17, 2019
What are the really big things we can do that will change the world - beyond making great products and services that we’re trying to sell? Roland introduces Naveen Jain on the stage at his War Room Mastermind.
Naveen is an entrepreneur and philanthropist driven to solve the world's biggest challenges through innovation. The founder of Moon Express, World Innovation Institute, iNome, TalentWise, Intelius, and Infospace, Naveen sees beyond the current business and technological landscape, creating companies that make a true impact.
Naveen's extraordinary perspective is something that will inspire you to think bigger and his insight provides a rare understanding of business.
• Questions to ask yourself when starting a new business endeavor
• A problem that most entrepreneurs run into and how to avert it
• Why some bridges should be burned
• Why dreaming and aiming higher is better and easier than reaching for the ‘attainable'
• Why a FOR-Profit endeavor is a better model than a NON-Profit.
• How an audacious goal attracts both extraordinary people and Investors, which in turn breeds success.
Connect with Naveen on Twitter or email him at Naveen@viome.com
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us a review!